Sepulangnya di apartemen, Eunhee terus saja memikirkan
Daehyun. Namun yang ia pikirkan adalah bahwa betapa menyedihkannya dia, saat
mencintai orang yang paling dekat di hidupnya, namun mereka justru menjadi
tidak bisa selalu bersama lagi karena cinta sebelah pihaknya terus bertumbuh.
Eunhee pun menuangkan perasaannya ke dalam sebuah puisi.
“Fall.. Everything fall..
Scattering apart
Because of you I’m becoming ruined
I wanna stop! I can’t do this!
You can’t do this to me! Iwanna
forget you!
All of the things you do are like
a mask
It hides the truth and rips me
apart
It pierces me, take it all away
I’m going crazy! I hate this!
But you’re my everything..
Please fade away.. I’m sorry..
I love you.. I hate you.. Forgive
me..
I need you!!!
Why am I in love alone? Why am I
hurting alone?
Why do I keep needing you when I
know I’ll get hurt?
We know each other, but you don’t
know this feeling
It goes round&round, why do I
coming back to you?
I go down&down, at this point,
I’m just a fool
Whatever I do, I can’t help it,
It’s definitely my heart, my feeling
But why don’t you listen to me?
I’m just talking to my self
again..
But the sky is blue, and the sun
is shining..
So my tears are even more
noticeable
Why is it you? Why can’t I leave
this feeling?
Just tell me if you love me too,
or tell me it wasn’t love.”
***
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar