Jungkook
pun sangat terkejut mendengar kabar tersebut. Padahal ia sudah berencana untuk
memberikan Eunhee bunga yang paling indah dan penting menurutnya mengingat hari
ini adalah hari ulang tahunnya yang ke-16. Ia juga telah berpikir keras
bagaimana cara untuk mengungkapkan cintanya pada Eunhee dengan romantis. Namun
sayangnya, rencana itu tak bisa berjalan
sesuai keinginannya. Ia pun melakukan hal yang sama dengan Zelo dan Daehyun.
It was that night that the wind blew you right into my heart
My mind keeps wandering thinking of you.
I’m the one that’s completely captivated by you.
It’s like I’m mesmerized forgot to breathe.
If this is love I’m willing to go anywhere with you,
Be it a second or eternity, I know where I wanna be..
So baby don’t go.......
Take me anywhere with you and we’ll walk together forever.
And when the world’s ending, I’ll be right by your side.
Please don’t leave, when the morning comes,
Please don’t just disappear,
please tell me that you’ll always be right here...
It’s as if I’m dreaming, don’t fly away my beautiful
butterfly.
***
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar